Thursday, October 22, 2009

A whole lot of random talk! : )

A couple of days ago i set one of my friends up with a job interview at my work. Well, actually it was more like my boss came up to me and said "do you have any friends that need a job we need someone full time" and i knew of a couple people so i jumped on it, set up an interview and today she got the job : ) So excited for her! Not only is one of the sweetest girls i know but I'm excited have a friend to work with again! I wont be seeing her too often as i hardly leave my desk on the 4th floor and she will be working on the 2nd floor but we can do lunch : ) I'm just really glad she got a job at my work, the benefits are awesome, our bonus's are ridiculously awesome and she can move up! Not to mention we are a huge firm so it's a great experience for her either way. Congrats Amy!

On another note Josh and I just found out one of our Favorite couples are no longer together. I don't want to blast their personal stuff all over here or anything, but i really hope they work things out. It makes me sad to see two really amazing people go their separate ways. I thought for sure they would last, they had an amazing connection, both intelligent and go getter's, together they were a good team. However everything happens for a reason and if it is meant to be they will find each other once again when timing is right.

I miss our animals today. Last night I got off work early to go to Josh's work Party out in Irvine and we did not get home till near midnight so i didn't get the chance to spend time with the animals like I normally do : ( and this morning i left the house early so i could pick up Starbucks for a couple people at work that helped me out yesterday so again, my morning was cut a little short from them. Aussie is probably going to be a brat today when we get home because she's feeling a bit neglected due to us not being home much yesterday.

I talked to my mom for like an hour yesterday for the first time in months. Life has been so busy for us that we just keep missing one another. It was nice talking to her, we pretty much had a whole conversation full of laughter. Mainly because i was so hyper from all the coffee i drank and all the food i forgot to eat, i drank tons of coffee on an empty stomach and so i was bouncing off the walls! I miss my mom. I hope she find true happiness one day, sometimes when i talk to her she seems so lost with where she is at.

Josh could have won $250 if would have entered the contest and sang karaoke last night at his work party. But noooooooooooooo he refuses to enter any contest any where we go because he gets shy but then at the end of the night he gets up and rocks the damn stage every time! Josh that $250 so could have been ours. And you are far from shy so don't try and pull that with me anymore, im not buying it : ) I love you baby.

I cannot wait to FINALLY go to Georges tonight. The Lakewood location is officially OPEN! Woohoo say HELLO to your new locals : )

2 comments:

  1. Is it Amy who got the job? Anyway, about your favorite couple splitting up, it's so sad that it happens too often. They will find their way & if it's meant to be it's meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Amy snyder she went to lkwd..do you know her?? I love her, she is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete