Monday, October 5, 2009

Each Day Given Is Such A Blessing....

I wish everyone could have heard our church service this past Sunday. Wow, is all i have to say. This world is turning into something awful. People are dying, starving, homeless, earthquakes, tsunamis and fire's are breaking out everywhere and people are left with nothing but faith. You turn the news on and there is nothing but bad news. I cant help but feel for these people who are hurting right now. I wish there was something i could do to help....
I look at my life and there is not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for all i have been blessed with. When you have a positive view on life and faith in the Lord it's hard to have a day where you feel let down. As our pastor said yesterday "too many people do not appreciate this life we have been given, they don't realize what a blessing each day is, they go about their days complaining about all the things not going right or the things they do not have thinking once they get to heaven life will be so much better, no more hurt, death or tears" and so they live life only caring about themselves and they focus on the less important things in life. The truth is every single day is blessing, appreciate life, help others, love like it's the last day, trust in the Lord with all you have and never stop giving! I pick and choose the people i allow in my life very carefully for a reason. I will not allow anyone to bring me down from where i am at. Call me crazy for not talking to some of my "old friends" anymore but there is a reason i don't talk to those people. I pray for them constantly. Pray that they find themselves, find happiness and find the Lord. And that they truly learn how to love others and not worry so much about the less important things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment