Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhh Too Much work.....

Look at my desk! It is crazy how much work i have! I feel like it's the never ending work load and today as i was handed more i wanted to cry!
Broke my shoe this morning in the parking lot of work and had to drive all the way back home to get a new pair of shoes! So i didn't even make it to work till near 11:30! Guess what that means?? I will probably be here till 7pm tonight and even staying that late is not gonna get me near caught up on my work. I didn't get to eat lunch till 2pm and by the time i looked at the clock it was 4pm and it was time for me to cover the switchboard (which i do till 5:30) Blah! Please let me get through the rest of this week without going crazy! I just want to be home with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment