Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello Blog World, Here We Go.....

When Josh and I first got together we would blog to one another all the time. I loved getting to work, turning on my computer and checking to see what Josh wrote to me or about me. It always made for a wonderful start of the day. He has such a way with words and there is not one thought or emotion he holds back. Having as many animals as we do, a house of our own and both having full-time busy jobs we find ourselves not having as much time as we had before to just sit down and write...Instead he leaves me little cute notes all over the house and in my car and those make me smile just as much as his little blog postings..So for each day i find some time I'll blog : ) Some days to him and some days about life in general....Ill get Josh on the blog wagon as well : ) I just adore his writing!! I don't think you will ever meet a guy as open as him about feelings, emotions and honesty! He has made me such a better person because of how open he is with me...I love you baby xoxo so so much!

Josh spent all day yesterday with his friend Charlie recording music in his little studio in the back of our house. Well, ok, not just music but the song he wrote and sang to me on our wedding day. I did not realize how much work and time consuming recording one song is!All day was spent on one song thats so far away from being done still! Josh sings and plays the guitar and I LOVEEEEEEEEEE when he does both...he is so talented. It really makes me happy to see him doing what he loves, MUSIC! I wish i had Mondays off with him, maybe in time....

As for me, work is crazy right now. So many changes here and as most people know i got a promotion in which has left me completely swamped with work! I feel like my life has become work lately and i have always said i would NEVER let that happen....I don't take lunches, i sit at my desk and work my little butt off only to find out that boss man thinks i can handle even more then i was already doing...So as i keep taking on more work i find myself feeling a bit overwhelmed at times....My hours will be changing soon : ( I am not happy about this. My whole life has revolved around a 7:45-3:45 schedule for the last 4 years and now i have to rearrange everything to fit with a 9:30-5:30 schedule...Although it may not be permanent it still makes me sad to know that not only do i have to adjust to this new schedule but so does Josh and our animals....I am sure i sound like a spoiled little brat with what I'm saying about my hours but i have a routine everyday and it's hard to just give that up and start everything differently...Josh keeps telling me to hang in there and that as always, my hard work and dedication will pay off....he is always right...I've always been pretty good about stress, i always take on as much as i can and still manage to smile along the way and stay calm....

Even though work is crazy right now for the both of us i feel we are extremely blessed. Blessed with everything in our lives and with one another. God will only give us as much as he thinks we can handle. I pray the Lord continues to bless us and this wonderful marriage we have....and i pray that we continue to follow the Lord each and every day.....Ok, off to start my crazy day of work.....Have a Wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment