Thursday, May 2, 2013

14 Weeks - Yay Second Trimester

Hello 14 weeks! Baby is now the size of a cute little lemon awww. I have felt so good this week! My workouts have been amazing, I've been sleeping pretty well at night, my appetite is back, morning sickness has faded and I'm having no problem eating my clean meals again. If it weren't for the sore boobs I would say I don't even feel pregnant I feel like hyper energetic ME. I wonder how long this will last haha. I really hope the second trimester continues to be this good to me.




I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday for blood work and to hear the baby's heartbeat again. We also get to find out the gender of the baby next Sunday. It’s going to be an exciting week for us!



We are in the process of selling our house right now and buying another. It’s time for something bigger for our little expanding family (3 dogs, 1 macaw and a baby on the way lol). We are having an open house this weekend and our realtor has just informed us that his phone has been blowing up like crazy over our house. This makes me happy, sad and scared all at the same time. I'm going to miss our little home we built together and all the wonderful memories we created. On another note, I am praying we find "the one" (house that is) very soon! I’m being extra picky in what I want in a home this time around. After all, this is where we plan on raising our family and living for the next 10+ years. Once we find the right home I cannot wait to put together a nursery with my husband. We are going to have so much fun creating his/her little room.



How far along: 14 Weeks



Symptoms: Nothing really, tired the first hour in the morning and tired again after lunch but what's new : )



Clothes: In my normal clothes, although they do make me feel a little fat. I'm a size 0/00 and my 00's do not fit anymore (they won’t go over my butt haha). My 0's are a little snug and my shirts are a bit small because my boobs have grown so much. Needless to say I have a ton of leggings and dresses I plan on wearing anyway.



How I’m feeling: As of Monday I have been feeling great, no more all day sickness finally (knock on wood), YAY! I've had some tailbone pain but it seems to be easing up a bit. My siatica pain has went away for now and my food aversions have also went away. I can pretty much handle anything this week : ) So far I am loving this week of being pregnant.



Cravings: Hmmm nothing really. Italian food I suppose. I made spaghetti for the week and it hits the spot every night! I also had a glaze donut craving the other day and my wonderful husband surprised me with one when I woke up in the morning. It was so good!!



My Fears of late: Stretch marks! Praying I grow slowly and do not get them! I've been using cocoa butter oil and cocoa butter lotion daily and drinking a ton of water!



Movement: I think I have another month or two before I feel anything.



Excited for: Finding out the gender on Mother's Day! Less than 2 weeks from today yay!



Missing: SUSHI and my nightly champagne : ( Although I do have to brag that I have the most amazing husband who has decided to not drink/eat sushi during my pregnancy. He says it’s only fair that he give up the two things we both enjoy and love if I have to give them up. Where did I find this man hehe…I am very blessed. He is making this pregnancy so enjoyable for me.



Sleep: Some nights I sleep great and some night I get no sleep at all because my boobs and back start hurting. I must invest in that pillow you have all told me about : )


And here I am at 14 weeks.  The first picture was taken yesterday and the second was taken right when I woke up this morning.  No baby bumb yet, abs are still there just a little bit softer : )

No comments:

Post a Comment