Tuesday, November 10, 2009

EVERYTHING IS CHAOTIC:

GOD BRINGS ORDER WHERE THERE IS CHAOS

CHAOS IS OFTEN CREATED WHEN I FORGET GOD

CHAOS REMINDS ME TO SURRENDER

Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring
you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The Lord will fight for you; you need only
to be still.” Exodus 14:13-14 (TNIV)

Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10 (TNIV)

This was our message in church this past Sunday. So weird, Tim Mcgraw (my favorite all time artist) just came out with a new CD and my favorite song is the very first song " Still". Very similar to the message we heard in church. We get so lost in life's chaos we forget to just sit there and take in all we have and all of life's beautiful moments that God has given us. When we make our life CHAOTIC (yes we do this to ourselves) we tend to forget about God. We forget to take time out of our day to pray, to get to know him more and to trust him to help us with the chaos we have created in our lives.

This brings me back to the way Josh and I are with one another. So many people have something to say about our relationship. They say we don't include anyone in our lives, we never hang out when we are invited places, we are stuck up and spoiled etc...
Well, then you must really not know us. We have worked hard to get where we are today and will continue to work hard to reach our goals. This means we have to sacrifice a few things such as spending unnecessary amounts of money partying or going out and that's OK because we chose to live this way. That does not mean we are not good friends or bad people though. we have created a life together that involves much responsibility and many bills. We don't ever complain about our bills because we created them and take full responsibility for them. Sometimes our lives feel chaotic because of bills and how much we both work. It's like each day is just not long enough to get everything done and sometimes it even feels like we don't get enough time with each other, our families and our animals. When we have a week that feels chaotic Josh and I both take a day off work together and just spend one whole day relaxing with one another and taking in all we have because at times we are so busy we don't even get a second to do that. So call me whatever you want but God, My husband, Family, Animals and the very couple GOOD friends we have are what matter most to me. I will always make time for those who matter most to me, i will learn to just stand still and embrace and trust in God to help me get through life when it feels so "chaotic".

The one thing i can honestly say about myself is how selfless i am. I like to see everyone around me happy and that's what makes ME happy. I will give and do as much as i can to make those in my life happy and never complain if i feel you have a big heart and your truly a good person. I'm very selective on who i let in my life and i think that's because i know how much I'm willing to give once i let you in. I think one of the biggest gifts i have received from God is my huge heart and outlook on life. Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment