Sunday, April 11, 2010

This world needs more positive people!

I saw this and i Love it! I think the world could use more people who think positively. It really does make a huge difference in your every day. You find happiness in EVERYTHING you do and not only is it a great feeling but it rubs off on everyone around you! I do not like hearing people complain, life is too freakin short to complain...instead be thankful for all you have and know what your worth! Finding positive in all you do makes for a positive person, positive outlook on life and positive thoughts : ) My positive attitude allows me to make the best out of work when all i really wanna do is be home with my wonderful husband...It makes writing bills enjoyable because somehow i find a sense of accomplishment in writing bills...it makes working out fun and enjoyable...it makes cleaning this messy house fun......i can go on and on.....Watch this video, it makes me smile!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYk8UL_qOg

No comments:

Post a Comment