Saturday, April 24, 2010

Marathon Blog

I know i have promised a ton of people I'd blog about my marathon experience and how to train for one yourself. I have gotten so many e-mails and people who want me to help them train. I have started the blog and i prrrrrrromise to try and finish it this week or weekend. It's so hard to find time to just sit and write now. Josh told me yesterday he misses my blogs..sooo I'm gonna try hard to squeeze in a little more time for writing..Anyway, i came across this blog about a girl who is trying to break the record for the youngest girl to ever complete a marathon in all 50 states and i am sooooooooo addicted to her blog! It makes me wanna push myself even harder...She is on her 28th state at this point and I'm eager to continue to follow her blog...here is her link http://50marathonchallenge.blogspot.com/search/label/Leg%20Cramps....check out her page and i promise my blog will be up soon guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment